Not receiving all texts
crackedcharisma

I have a problem that has been going on for several years, across several phones of the same type, and several phones of different types, and several different locations in Pennsylvania. I have quite literally done everything I could do at this point. I do not get all of my text messages that are sent to me. Whether they are in a group message or single message. Whether they are an image, or text. Whether on wifi, or not on wifi. I do not get all of my texts. Like I said, this has been an ongoing issue for years now. I am quite annoyed. This is a Verizon issue and for all of the THOUSANDS of dollars I have given over the years... I would just like my text messages please... I mean really... come on.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not receiving all texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure you receive all your text is important to us. We want you to get what you pay for and enjoy your services with us. Let do all that we can to figure this out. What phone do you have? What is your zip code?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes