Note 3 Samsung Proprietary Power cord
mglaxo43
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone else know how to resolve the issue of these not working and the availability of them being "NONE"?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Note 3 Samsung Proprietary Power cord
Sykeya519
Enthusiast - Level 2

You can use the standard charging cord to charge your note 3.  It goes in the smaller side of the charging port.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
mglaxo43
Enthusiast - Level 2

Tis true but the original cord is used to plug into a computer and manage the Note 3 through interface and to be able to transfer pics etc, as I was told. The problem is that there was a big batch of them that were manufactured incorrectly prior to Feb 2014 and there was a big wave of people coming into the VW stores to get replacements because when they were connected an error came back. The VW stores were just giving a regular charging cable and adapter (cord). Well when I did that the VW person took my broken Samsung cord and now I can't get it replaced on warranty by Samsung! And now just recently I gave in to just buying one and there is a back-order of them but now I have come to the conclusion that technically VW should warranty my whole phone and power cord or something as this is all there fault as they mismanaged the whole thing from the beginning!!! This is why I am looking for the VW tech support number (other post)! got it and calling them now.

0 Likes
mglaxo43
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks but I just don't know why I have to buy one when VW mismanaged the whole thing from the beginning.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Yeah, they gave me a vzw branded 16 foot cord and charger for my samsung GNEX long ago...didnt mesh.

0 Likes
mglaxo43
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just talked to tech support and yes, they are still mismanaging it to the bitter end. VW a& Samsung must have saisd to each other--We can get the customerr to pay for our bad quality product by saying "you have to have the broken item to send back to us". That is exactly what they both said to me.

Thanks for the help gang........