Note 3 issues.
Courtney2007

I have a Note 3 that I have had since November 2013. Recently I have been having horrible service that it is ridiculous.  This note is not me original one it is a replacement. For about the past 2 months or so it says that I have 4G service and show the bars. But when I go to make a phone call it tells me no service connection available.  Also the same thing with text messages. When I got my phone I could make a call anywhere that I went without a problem. Everytime that I do be able to make a call it drops it. I'm beyond pissed about it. I have call technical support which they never called me back like they promised. I have been to the Verizon store numerous of time and all they do is keep giving me new Sim cards. When I first got this phone I could make calls in the house and where I stay at. Now in order for me to make a call or send a text I have to stand in the middle of my yard. I am about fed up with this. I give yall $230 a month for 2 phones and 2 tablets. The tablets have better service then my note does. My brother has the Motorola Rzr and he has service and don't have to go through this problem like I do. What do I need to do in order to get my issue fixed ASAP cause I'm to the point of leaving yall cause I have missed tons of important phone calls from my doctors, my job, and my child's school. I can't depend on this phone. I feel like I'm giving away free money every month.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Note 3 issues.
tbo27
Master - Level 2

http://m-support.verizonwireless.com/mobl/features.kb_88642.tp_2.html

Do you have a case on it? You made to have it replaced again

0 Likes
Courtney2007

Yes I have a case on it. So what do you suggest that I do?

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

I would pull the Sim and leave the case off to see if it picks up signal better before FDR

0 Likes
Courtney2007

I have kept the case off for a week and it did the same thing. I don't have a otter box it just a snap on case with the holster.

0 Likes
Android_Optimizer
Contributor - Level 2

Do you have the caller ID app enabled on the phone. Some users have seen 4g/3g quality decline after the trial period ends, and some have found that quality is better after that app is disabled (in app), force stopped, cache cleared, data cleared, disabled (button), and the phone is then shut off and turned back on. (You can find more details about this in other threads on the forum). If you have the Caller ID app enabled/installed on your phone try disabling (if nothing else at least temporarily) it in the order mentioned above and see if your able to place calls in more areas again.

0 Likes