Note 4, Honda hands free link, no sound from Google Maps
ejay2016

My phone has successfully paired with my 2016 Accord. However, when I use Google maps, I can't hear the directions. I either have to turn bluetooth off (which sucks) or listen to pandora. If I'm listening to Pandora, Google maps will interrupt the music. Does anyone know how I can hear Google maps all the time?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Note 4, Honda hands free link, no sound from Google Maps
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your eyes on the road, instead of the phone, ejay2016. When you are listening to Pandora and Google Maps interrupts, does it give the turn by turn through the phone’s speakers or the car’s speakers? An additional step is to turn off the Bluetooth media

1.    Go to Bluetooth under the settings menu.
2.    Click on the cars Bluetooth setting under the menu.
3.    un-check the "Media" option
Does turn by turn work after this?

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ejay2016

I was hoping there was another way other than cutting all media off. I want Google maps turn by turn to come through the car speakers all the time. I don't want to have to disconnect all media just to hear the turn by turn from my phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I ask a favor to see what additional information we can find together, ejay2016. Over here on Honda's page is a link for "Check phone compatibility" : http://automobiles.honda.com/handsfreelink/
After picking your car and phone out, what does Honda show as being compatible with the Note 4?
DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes