Note 4 abnormal reset.
justinjscalf

Cant access my note 4 still under contract tell august 2016. Verizon rep in store were iv bought 3 cells 1 table telling me I'm [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] in I can't remember my samsung id and passcode. Even tho its under my name S.S #. I signed contract. Still paying for it. [removed] . Basically go to Web figure out if it's possible. Try utube to hack. Any one tell me how to get my note 4 open to use.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Note 4 abnormal reset.
justinjscalf

Question for if this is true. Why wouldn't I just say broke can't get fix or someone took it. US my full coverage that I aways have one equipment I purchased  on Verizon equipment. Might be the last straw for disappointments with customer service with Verizon. Been wanting unlimited streaming wifi with unlimited everything. And pay my bill for the month. Pay off binding contract.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

justinjscalf,

Being locked out of your device definitely sounds inconvenient and we certainly want to help any way that we can. To be sure, how is the device locked? You mentioned the Samsung Passcode, are you referring to the sreen lock passcode?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
justinjscalf

What is this [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] . Waste of my time again. I pay my bills and I would think professionals would handle my issues. Not! I work for bills. I don't miss work to not be getting my service issues corrected. Site after site run around [removed] . Hire probably effective people. Or maybe spend the money on real live people not fake[removed]. Corporate store said to do this. Can't help REALLY! RESET A SAMSUNG ACCOUNT I'D PASSWORD

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Justinjscalf, we certainly want you to be able to access your phone. Regarding the Samsung account, you can reset the password here http://bit.ly/1Mw04Tp. Was there a factory data reset done on the device?
ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes