Re: Note Edge
Snn5
Legend

Most notable carrier (postpaid) phones are LG G2/G3, HTC M8, Samsung, S4/S5 maybe a Note and others.  Plenty of great experiences from the prepaid carriers with their timely updates.  Just seems like there are so many complaints I guess because most prepaid users have less expensive phones and aren't tied to the same circumstances as postpaid flagship buyers.

0 Likes
Re: Note Edge
2swizzle
Enthusiast - Level 3

Lollipop isn't that bad at all... I have it on my AT&T Note Edge that I'm currently using on T-mobile... Yes when you first install it you need to go into recovery and wipe cache... After that everything works perfectly fine, there will always be bugs in new firmware. There is no excuse for Verizon holding Lollipop back... They've already released it for the Note 4, if it was that bad of a release, you would be hearing the world screaming about it....

I'm tired of playing this game with Verizon, I'm going to switch my business accounts over to T-Mobile and my personal accounts... Yes their coverage is not as good but the savings alone is worth it, no more dealing with holding updates hostage, no more dealing with locked bootloaders, etc.... Now that T-Moible has wifi calling coverage areas are no longer a big issue. The FCC is getting ready to auction off 600mhz frequencies. If T-Mobile picks up a nice chuck of that, it will only get better.

0 Likes