Official Samsung Pay Thread
Not applicable

Hello community members,

In an effort to consolidate all user concerns into one place, this will now be the official Samsung Pay thread.  Please post all comments about Samsung Pay here.

Thank you,

-Joe

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Re: Official Samsung Pay Thread
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

In an effort to consolidate all the existing threads and point the community members to this thread, can you please link this thread to the end of the existing discussions and lock those threads?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

BenSalem
Enthusiast - Level 3

Listen.....  I WANT MST. Everyone else on these forms want the same thing. There's a big difference between Android pay (NFC ~1mill locations) and Samsung Pay (NFC AND MST ~30 mill locations). No one wants a limited service. So stop loosing hundreds of good customers. Suck it up and support Samsung Pay before you loose more of us fed up customers....

0 Likes
Give_me_samsung_pay_n
Enthusiast - Level 2

So you're bringing us here....now where is samsung pay?!

CtK4949
Enthusiast - Level 2

I guess the other thread was getting too full of piss off verizon customers!! good job verizon!! Give me more vz navigator!!

ejm8797
Enthusiast - Level 2

I know that has been discussed at length, but I want to throw my name in the pot as a customer that would prefer Samsung Pay over Andriod pay! I purchased a Galaxy device so that I could use ALL of the features.. not just the ones that Verizon wants me to use.

I talked with a rep today, all he said was that I could use Android pay..  thanks Verizon, thank you for choosing the apps I can use with my phone. Next time I purchase a phone, it won't be through or with Verizon, I'll spend my $600 elsewhere and my $120 per month elsewhere.

zsachs
Enthusiast - Level 2

Joe - Verizon is not communicating with their customers as they promised to do. What is going on? There is a strong demand for Samsung Pay, which is superior to Android & Apple Pay. Please help us.

/z

Assuresto
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, there probably wouldn't be 300 threads if you just enabled the Samsung Pay feature that your customers have already paid for.

But since you'd rather have a discussion instead of just enabling a feature that's already there and already live, then tell me: Why does Verizon Wireless always nerf the phones on the supposed best network?

CtK4949
Enthusiast - Level 2

Everyone should also reply to their twitter account!!

VZW Support (@VZWSupport) | Twitter

Ozzy530
Enthusiast - Level 1

We all want mst and only samsung pay can offer this but you Verizon are the only one blocking off customers from using a technology that already came with our phones. Please just stop "evaluating"  it and allow your customers to use there phone how they'd like... Before you lose more customers