Ok yall, ive got a problem!! I have the Moto E 2nd gen android. Yesterday it decided to stop turning the screen on. I know my phone still turns on as when I plug it into my laptop it still imports the pictures. But the screen itself, on my phone, wont sho
morrobaykrystal

Ok everyone. My phone does this wierd blank screen thing. Like it says above, I know my phone is turning on, but all the screen does is get bright, but stay blank. Anything i can do to fix it??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ok yall, ive got a problem!! I have the Moto E 2nd gen android. Yesterday it decided to stop turning the screen on. I know my phone still turns on as when I plug it into my laptop it still imports the pictures. But the screen itself, on my phone, wont
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the phone behaves the same when turning it on, the phone has a failed display or logic board assembly. You'll need to get the phone repaired/RMA'd under Warranty depending on the age.

Repairs through Motorola are pretty inexpensive.

0 Likes
Re: Ok yall, ive got a problem!! I have the Moto E 2nd gen android. Yesterday it decided to stop turning the screen on. I know my phone still turns on as when I plug it into my laptop it still imports the pictures. But the screen itself, on my phone, wont
Snn5
Legend

Assuming this phone is less than a year old:  I'd call Verizon for a warranty exchange.  Should be a 2-day delivery.  Send back failed phone in same box with RMA label inside.

0 Likes