Re: One quick question
abcjames
Enthusiast - Level 1

It would help if your employees didn't give out false info just to sell phones.  When I bought my Spectrum in late January I was told the update would hit "within weeks".  Here we are in July and still no release date?  ICS will be outdated before it actually hits at this rate! 

0 Likes
Jfelle

I have been waiting since the phone came out for ICS. I have been checking everyday for about two months to see if I can get any information of ICS. LG seemed to finally get the update out to Verizon, but now the weight is on Verizon to get the OTA update out. I'm hoping that Verizon will get the update out since the AT&T LG Nitro just got the update which is almost the same phone. Hope to see it soon.

0 Likes
azebra

I agree with Jfelle's comment. I just would like to add that when I go to LG support and pull down manuals, I now get the ICS version. A bit odd, when VZW has not yet released the upgrade. A LG support person reiterated what others have already said, in that the upgrade is in the hands of Verizon. As an IT professional and having selected this phone over the Samsung Galaxy Nexus with the promise of an ICS upgrade, I too hope to see it soon.

0 Likes