OnePlus 7 Pro (GM1915) - Not Receiving Calls or Texts
sfpuma

Hoping someone can help me with this issue!

I activated service with Verizon yesterday and since then, I haven't been able to receive phone calls or text messages. This has been confirmed since I had multiple friends attempt to call and text me. In particular, when someone calls me, it goes straight to voicemail. I never received any of the texts that they sent me either.

A few points:

• Phone is a OnePlus 7 Pro (GM1915) Unlocked
  • I did not have any issues with calls/texts on my previous carrier (AT&T)
  • The phone was listed as compatible on Verizon's website when searched by IMEI; the customer service rep also confirmed it was compatible with the network
  • Under Settings > Wi-Fi & Network > SIM & Network > Preferred Network Type, the selection is 2G/3G/LTE (Automatic)

Any suggestions or assistance anyone can provide me would be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Re: OnePlus 7 Pro (GM1915) - Not Receiving Calls or Texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Welcome to the VZW family.  We definitely want to make sure your service is working properly. Is this not how we want to get things started. 

Did you port in your number from another carrier or did you get a new number with VZW? 

0 Likes
sfpuma

Hi,

I ported in my number from another carrier. I guess most of the problem was that my port from AT&T wasn't completed yet. This fixed most of the issue, but I still find others telling me they didn't get a text or call from me sometimes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sfpuma, keeping you connected is a must. Please tell us, how often do you experience issues with your texts and calls? To be sure, how is data service working? Have you noticed if this occurs only in certain locations?

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes