Oneplus 6T data/voice not working after Android 11 (OxygenOS 11.1.1.1) Update.
atwitsend

Saturday evening, OxygenOS 11.1.1.1 update came out.  After that, no data/calling is available on my phone.  I have a Oneplus 6T, and I've tried everything I could find on forums except for the total reset.  When I restart my phone, it LOOKS like it has service but no data for a few seconds, then goes to no signal.

I sat online with a tier 2 support tech for hours troubleshooting yesterday and he couldn't figure it out.  I hear about the APN settings not being correct, but I have no way to edit.

mobile data reset didn't work. sim swap didn't work.  tried a handful of other reset/data clearing options with the tech support including resetting the line on the carrier side.

I am running two separate Verizon SIM cards linked to two separate accounts (work and personal) and they are both having identical issues.

0 Likes
Re: Oneplus 6T data/voice not working after Android 11 (OxygenOS 11.1.1.1) Update.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you always have a working device, atwitsend. We are here for support and happy to help! Please send us a Private Message for additional support. 

*Cheyenne

0 Likes