Overcharged for months and loss of features
Okwtf

The issue in your own words

I closed my dead father's account number after one year of his death and you have now been overcharging me ever since have shut off my phone once already and continue to deny me access to speak to a human I would like all of the charges reversed as well as any fees you may have charged me and a free month of service because of the extreme mental strain it has caused me I have not had phone service for ** days in the last few months because I could not get a human on the phone and previous to that I had purchased a brand new Samsung S** Plus for the specific reason of using the hotspot feature and for one whole month I was not able to access hotspot feature I continuously called in and was continuously told that someone was working on it and they would call me back and every * days that I called in they told me that somebody was working on it and they would call me back eventually I came up with a solution called in and had whoever answered the phone do exactly what I said and the problem was solved and I never got a sorry I never got any kind of reimbursement for the missing service that I was paying for and I have been a customer for over ** years I should have better service than this and I should not have to spend over * hours on the phone speaking to customer service and going into a store two or three times having a phone replaced and still not having any results or any sort of reimbursement for my missing service time so again I would like my overage charges or whatever you guys call it taking away I would like any sort of fees for talking to people removed I would like any connection fees that I've been charged remove and I would like to not be charged for my second line that starts with *** anymore you've already trying to fix something but it did not work and I'm still being charged it is extremely frustrating and for some reason I cannot get an actual human on the phone to help me, during the time that I was not given my tethering service on my new S** plus I believe that my account was also changed trying to fix the problem which has resulted in a higher monthly charge as well I did not authorize that I need that refunded as well

You did not yet indicate what Verizon Wireless should do to make this right.

How you fixed the problem

We are waiting for you to fix the problem and share the solution with the rest of us customers.

Prefer a step by step guide?

We've taken the time to write instructions for how to solve some of the most common Verizon Wireless customer problems.

How Do I Dispute Charges on My Verizon Wireless Bill?How Do I Remove a Line from My Verizon Account?How Do I Update Information in My Verizon Wireless Account?How Much Does It Cost to Cancel My Verizon Wireless Plan?How Do I Check If There's a Verizon Wireless Internet or Cell Service Outage?

Find similar issues & fixes

Follow other customers in the midst of the same issue or find a prior solution.

Verizon Wireless Account is LOCKED Verizon Wireless Account is LOCKED Verizon Wir...My Verizon Wireless account no. is *********-*****. I have tried to close it for...I need to cancel my father's verizon account due to his recent death. I can't get...what is my verizon wireless account number?What is my verizon wireless account number?Please cancel Verizon Wireless services associated with our Verizon Wireless Account...I have Verizon Wireless and Fios....will I get a year of Disney* for free?I have changed wireless carriers and I want to make sure my verizon account is closedMy fathers has been a customer with Verizon he has two phones on his account one...Verizon wireless phone number on my account to make sure international calling is on

Chat with a real person?

If our free tools aren't enough, we partner with a US company that connects you with a live expert right now for a reasonable fee.

Try a Live Expert

Verizon Wireless

Dispute A Charge Issue

Mar 25th, 2020 - 9h ago

Edit

Not resolved

Seen by 3 customers so far

Similar issue to 9115 others

0 customers following thi

0 Likes