Pantech Breakout Battery Life
akosloski

I've had my Pantech Breakout for a couple months now, and I keep it on pretty low settings to keep the battery running for awhile (turn off data when I'm home, have the screen relatively dim), but for about a week now, my battery will go from around 80% to completely dead when the phone is locked. I charged my phone last night, used it a bit in the car today, and it was at 85% when I left the room. Came back about 10 minutes later, and the phone had died. Not just turned off, but the battery had drained to nothing. Is this a common problem, or is there a real issue with my battery?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pantech Breakout Battery Life
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
That seems very fast for the draining of the battery. Do you have any background applications running? Ones that use GPS?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
akosloski

I have nothing running in the background, I never turn on GPS, since I'm home and don't need it. It doesn't happen all the time, just every few days.

0 Likes
taz24053

Try using an app called Trend Micro Longevity Battery Saver. Thats what I use and It actually works! You can activate their "Just a phone mode" and you should be able to tell the difference after a few days.

0 Likes