Re: Petition for KitKat on S4, Note 3, LG G2 (4.4 update)
randyalejandro

I'm so tired of paying TOP dollar to Verizon. You would think with the money they charge their customers they would be the first to get update out to their customers.

Come on Verizon cut the (removed) and get to stepping with timely updates

Edited as required by the

Message edited by Admin Moderator

0 Likes
ACLoser85
Enthusiast - Level 1

sigh-ned

AndroidDev
Enthusiast - Level 3

Signed.

Jujilata
Enthusiast - Level 1

SIGNED...

dadilus
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon needs to pay attention to what customers are demanding! This falls under customer support and ignoring the fact that it's customers want a timely update for their phones is not too much to ask! I would have done the download update on my G2, if it wasn't for the fact I'd no longer be able to load Verizon updates to the operating system! Come on Verizon, get your head out of your nether regions and give us the update!

dwjr82
Enthusiast - Level 1

Signed.  Verizon has the worst software support.  Will be leaving after this year.

shennings1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon know they own us.  I have been a customer for over 10 years.  And in the past 3 or so years, the customer service and care have taken a significant dive.  Unbelievable,  regardless of loyalty they don't care as long as you are paying your bill.  I have been working on buying my phones out of contract, I am down to 3 from 5.   But would like to have the KitKat update for my Note.

In my past resent experience with customer service, they did finally reconcile a major complaint and after much effort and lost time on the phone and with me pretty much begging for help.  I couldn't believe how many times I was told... "Sorry there's nothing I can do"  " Is there anything else I can help you with?"  AHH!  "Okay then, have a great day and thank you for choosing Verizon"

I feel that the delay with KitKat is associated with marketing and getting more money from the customer or to lure new customers etc... Beware

There's too many other options out there - Shop, don't sign a long term contract -

*Signed*

4Realz
Enthusiast - Level 1

Got 5 lines and will be leaving by the end of this year. 4 years with Verizon and kinda got tired of the constant last to receive anything. First they didn't carry the Samsung galaxy line and when they did they were last to release any device and now finally for the first time ever the S5 came out the same time as other carriers but we're suffering to be last to receive updates. It's married to someone you hate and always come up with excuses for their misbehaves. We're tired of it Verizon. Seriously make some changes in your management structure and fire the laggers the old fashioned against new things and hire new blood to stay competitive. Other wise as you know you will join names like Kodak, Nokia, BlackBerry. Adiós

beavis5706
Enthusiast - Level 2

Petition @ change.org signed.

53 signatures so far, 389 needed.

Sign petition https://www.change.org/petitions/verizon-update-the-samsung-galaxy-s3-s4-note-3-lg-g2-and-other-devi... today and get your voices heard.

...and don't forget to speak with your dollars. Verizon will listen to that one.

0 Likes
SeanInTheCity

There are many issues with 4.4 users on other carriers are experiencing. Some apps constantly run in the background while repeatedly trying to access the camera and causing massive battery drain. There are issues with the radio transmitter which decreases stability and access to the data network. Google kitkat s4 issues. I was excited about the new update since last year but I'll skip it and wait for 4.4.x and you should too. The underlying problem is we're in an "I want it now" instant-gratification society and HATE when others have something they want. Verizon is actually doing us a service by NOT releasing this update and they're always late for a reason - they will pay more for broken phones with faulty software updates and we'll all in turn be upset Verizon gave us a crap update and blame them for faulty devices. Be patient, skip the next update and keep your phones working. I know Samsung is working on a new update to fix bugs that came with the 1st gen KitKat update.

0 Likes