Phone icon on the Eris suddenly different
supernova
Enthusiast - Level 2

The 'phone' icon at the bottom of the main Eris screen is suddenly different. I'm not sure how to describe it, but it is an uneven rectangle and the ^ and the + symbols are scrunched unevenly closer to the middle.

If I drag my finger across it, the old display comes back, but as soon as stop touching it, the weird new display shows back up as the default.

The only major problem I've experience after the 2.1 upgrade is the weather widget not refreshing- from reading others' posts, that's a common problem. I upgraded about 10 days ago.

I updated two apps yesterday- BBC news and Lookout anti-virus.  I can't imagine that would have caused it, but who knows?

Has anyone else experienced this, or does anyone know how to fix it? It's not a major thing, but I would defininitely like to correct it.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone icon on the Eris suddenly different
blamiya1
Contributor - Level 3

Usually with software updates, some phone icons and symbols tend to change or be a tad different. In your case there is no real way to correct this minor issue besides to go back to the previous version of software on your device if it is possible.

0 Likes