Phone options just no good anymore to me...
Spades86

Too many good high-end phones have passed by while I waited for them to get up to 'Verizon' standards. Since the Nexus 5 is not being an option for Verizon, nor can it be purchased and added into the line, I am parting ways. I left Sprint years back for you guys and the service has been great. However, you guys have been, still are and I am sure are going to still be lacking in flagship phones being released and having problems being adaptable to your network. Though the network is very important, so are the physical products you offer.  These smartphones are no longer just about how good connectivity is. They are about what little mobile computer in your pocket is the best one out there to e-mail, take photos and play games. Sticking to just the 'Droid' lines has really cut you guys back a bit and I have a feeling that's how its going to be. I was hoping for something different, and now I know that will never happen with your company. I passed up on the iPhone when you guys didn't have it for years. I passed up the new Sony phone which doesn't work on your network. Now, I am leaving so I don't pass up the next big thing. So, this is saying thanks for the service and customer care! But also, as a word of caution, you need to diversify more. Just like any good portfolio, you offer more options. Best of luck and bye!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone options just no good anymore to me...
openeyed01
Enthusiast - Level 3

Unfortunately I see verizon acting like this for years to come. I can't wait till my nexus 5 comes in so I can dump verizon for a company that wants to keep me as customer.

0 Likes