Phone replacement
CamCroz99

My Galaxy S5 that I purchased in June has been acting up. I took it to a Verizon store and said that I would get one in the mail. I have three questions about this. About how long does this take, will I be getting a new phone or some used one that someone could have potentially broken and will my replacement still have a warranty if that phone breaks?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone replacement
firesafetybear
Contributor - Level 3

1. Tell them you want it overnighted and they will do so.

2. It will be a CPO (Certified Pre-Owned)

3. Yes, the warranty is good from the day you bought the phone to one year later. No matter how many replacements you get in between that time frame.

0 Likes
CamCroz99

firesafetybear I already had it done and it doesn't look like they overnighted it. I'm guessing there is no changing it.

Screenshot at Oct 25 12-47-01.png

This is what comes up under orders on my account.

0 Likes
firesafetybear
Contributor - Level 3

Ah, yeah you have to tell them to do so when you order. If you come across any more problems with your replacement, make sure to tell them to overnight it for free and they will.

0 Likes
CamCroz99

OK I shipped my old phone back. I put the big label on the side like they told me but I didn't put the little label on with the tracking number. Is this what I was supposed to do? I have never shipped a return through Verizon and just making sure.

0 Likes