Phone says there are no voice mails and but it is full. How can we get into the voicemail so we can delete them when we know we have some
SANPEAR25

Hubby's phone says the voicemail if full when you call the phone, but there aren't any.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone says there are no voice mails and but it is full. How can we get into the voicemail so we can delete them when we know we have some
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model does he have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Phone says there are no voice mails and but it is full. How can we get into the voicemail so we can delete them when we know we have some
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that we get this resolved SANPEAR25. We would need a few more details. Please provide the type of phone. Where do you receive notification it's full? Is it an icon? Please provide more details so that we can be more effective. BobbyN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SANPEAR25

Figured it out by myself. Thanks anyways.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What was the solution you used?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
STEVANS66

How did you figure this out? I am having the same problem!

0 Likes
kgBee

Depends on what type of phone you have.  I've seen this issue with iphones.  Dial *86 and manually go into your voicemail.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

probably accessed voicemail & deleted most of 'em!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

STEVANS66,

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your voicemail. I know it's important to be able to receive all of your voicemails and I'll be happy to help fix this. Allow me to gather some more details so I can better assist you. What make and model device do you have? Have you tried to access your voicemail and verify no voicemails are there to delete?

JuanD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes