Phone won't charge
MRFLESN

My phone will not charge. I am replacing it. Can my data be transferred to the new phone??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone won't charge
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Are you replacing thru Verizon?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Depending on the phone you have and which one you're switching to, you'll probably have more than one way to transfer data between the devices.  On your current device, do you have it set to back up to Google?  You can check by going to Settings > Backup and Reset > Back Up My Data

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MRFLESN - Having a device that is issue free is a must. I apologize for the charging issues yournhaving with your device. I'd be happy to assist you with the charging issue your device has. Does your current device have any water, moisture or physical damage? Have you tried using a different charger? Are you using the original charger that came with your device? Here's a link that will help you transfer the content from one phone to another. http://vz.to/2eEco8H

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes