Photo Gallery
Maximln

Does anyone know a way to organize your photos in your gallery?  I have tried connecting my Droid to my computer & creating folders on the Droid but they are not recognized on the phone when I dismount.  I have 700 pics in my gallery and it would be nice to be able to create additonal folers to organize them.

Thanks,

Max

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Photo Gallery
Dangerous_Dave
Contributor - Level 2
Well, there may be a better way that I don't know about, but I can assure you this works fine. Download an app from the market called Astro file manager. If you've used a Windows based pc, you'll have no trouble navigating Astro. You can name and organize the files, folders, and sub-folders anyway you like via synching the sd card with your pc. Astro will then let you easily navigate to and through the files you created, and even has an option in the menu to allow you to run an entire folder as a slideshow. I just tried it out myself and it worked flawlessly. You can just put a widget for Astro on one of your homescreens and you're good to go. Give that a whirl unless someone else comes up with a simpler solution. D Dave
0 Likes
Re: Photo Gallery
Maximln

Dave,

Thank you so much for your response.  I will definitely give it a try!

Thanks,

Max

0 Likes