Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
Photo problems
STEKLA0

Why are some of my photos blank in my gallery?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Photo problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. We understand the importance of managing your photos. What's the make and model of your device? Are your photos backed up to Verizon Cloud or iCloud?

0 Likes
gwenhanzlik

I had my photos moved to Google Photos but Gallery is still messed up. how do I fix gallery so it works normally again?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for clarifying that you moved your pictures to Google Photos, gwenhanzlik. We want your gallery to work as intended. You indicate that some pictures are blank in your Gallery. This could be because you moved the pictures from your phone to the Google Photos (http://spr.ly/6587Dlejl), which stores your pictures on the Google Cloud. You can see all your pictures with the Google Photos application instead of your phone gallery application.

Antonio_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes