Please Please Please how do I stop getting these discussions in my email?
franny63
Contributor - Level 1

I accidently hit a follow button on one discussion, now I am getting threads!  I entered "NO" in everything under my profile, I still get threads!! Even one second ago!!  How do I get out of this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Please Please Please how do I stop getting these discussions in my email?
budone
Legend

Go to the thread you are getting the emails from. To the right of the box will be options, one should be to stop receiving email notifications

0 Likes
franny63
Contributor - Level 1

Done that. They are all stopped. I am still getting notifications!

0 Likes
budone
Legend

You said you had made the change in your profile, that is why I suggested the thread itself. Sorry all I can offer

UPDATE Make sure you make the change on the original post, not any of the replies

Message was edited by: budone

0 Likes
franny63
Contributor - Level 1

There has to be another way. I have checked each and every one of my emails and they all say do not email, do not follow, yet, I am still receiving these!

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Just want to verify, you did pull down the menu next to your name and go into the Preferences section? There are 5 things to say no to.

Also, I JUST saw another area. Find the thread under the Communications icon  (Arrow pointing down, above left) I see there is an option there with each thread to either follow or not

Message was edited by: budone

0 Likes
franny63
Contributor - Level 1

Oh Yes,

0 Likes
Please Please Please how do I stop getting these discussions in my email?
franny63
Contributor - Level 1

oh well, ended up putting a fake address on here. Woke up to 15 new emails! This is rediculous.

0 Likes