Re: Please add the entire Sony Z5 Lineup
Quithpa
Enthusiast - Level 1

Carriers in the US will have them.. T-Mobile always has Sony and if Verizon doesn't have it maybe I'll go to At&t if they have them... T-Mobile still isn't really an option for me terrible service in my area

TheSheep88
Enthusiast - Level 3

Commenting to show my support. Please, Verizon, do the right thing.

RalphRoberts
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, I agree. I was ready to get a Z4V before it was cancelled. I'll get a Z5 the day it's released. No compromise.

MathewSands
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the z3v and am happy with it. However, I want the latest and greatest Sony product. If Verizon isn't going to work with Sony products, I will also be changing providers. I really dont want to. I've been happy with Verizon for almost 15 years! But, the phone in my hand is more important to me than the service it uses. Verizon, please add the Z5. If you carry a newer Sony tablet, I'll even add a second line.

wiljas9
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree. I currently have the Z3v and it is the best smart phone I have had. Yes I have one or two complaints. But I have had 10X more issues with other brands that get more of a push from verizon this includes the mighty i-phone. The Sony Xperia is a much better phone. Verizon Please Bring the Sony line of phones permanently into your phone offerings. Show them the support that these phones deserve.

Sony_Rights_Movement
Enthusiast - Level 2

There is no other phone I am interested in purchasing other than a Z5 or its future iterations. I am determined to protest and demonstrate until Sony and Verizon provide deserving Americans with a phone that provides Playstation connectivity, NFL mobile, Sony quality sound and visual display, and Verizon coverage. If I must record myself dressing in Sony attire walking into Apple stores and smashing devices so that while in prison I can write a Z5 manifesto on rolls of toilet paper and entitle it "Letters from a San Francisco Prison" I will do so. Or perhaps I will travel to Birmingham Alabama and do this for added effect. Hopefully Sony pays my bail. If not well then hopefully Verizon will have the z5 available upon my release date.

Sony_Rights_Movement
Enthusiast - Level 2

Now I may not completely up and leave verizon (Football on my phone is reeeaaallllly hard to let go) But I will not upgrade until the Z5 or its future iteration is available. After I finish my classes I will protest and demonstrate as well!

braintrain
Enthusiast - Level 1

I concur. Add the entire lineup or make it easier to obtain information on compatibility so I can purchase the Z5 elsewhere.

smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Sony Z5 doesn't support CDMA. Verizon won't be able to certify or activate a Z5 device until the CDMA portion is no longer a requirement. CDMA is required for voice and text to work on Verizon, unless you are using Voice over LTE, which is still experimental. This model phone will have to be used with a GSM carrier for the time being.

0 Likes