Please add the entire Sony Z5 Lineup
Hugobarb
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am starting this thread to formally request that Verizon add the entire Z5 lineup.  I remember back in 2010 having to wait for my 1st generation HTC incredible while nursing a Blackberry Perl.  I am pleased we have reached a point where Verizon no longer offers 2 year upgrades and rather requires you pay the full price for a phone.  Given these recent developments it is time for Verizon to start being more flexible in what phones will work on their network. Additionally they should start to accommodate customer tastes that until this point have largely been dictated by Apple and Samsung.  The new Sony Z5 lineup covers a broad user base with a high end flagship phone.  I also think it would be prudent for Verizon to skip or roll out the z4v phone in tandem with the Sony z5.  These moves will only compliment recent decisions around contract and pricing.

Please bump this thread if you support.

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
Re: Please add the entire Sony Z5 Lineup
DocRenee
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agreed.  If ever there was a premium phone (better than both the iPhone and Samsung), this is it.  Please add the Z5 myriad family to your lineup so we can have BOTH the best service and the best phone.

Quithpa
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ive been with Verizon for 10 years and if they dont get the Z5 Premium I will probably switch to AT&T. I dont know if Verizon just hates to advertising Sony phones or that they arent allowed to but when I went into the store looking for the Z3v nobody in the store even knew they carried it or that they were going to carry it..and i couldnt even view it on their webpage. When I had them search on the preorder screen though then I was able to pre-order it. I do not know anyone else who owns this phone in this area. I will try to do the same with the Z5...just keep going in there and bothering them about preordering it and if it never shows up in November then ill go to another provider, most likely AT&T because T-Mobile is garbage ..but at least T-Mobile has advertising for the Sony Xperias

Also as a side note I loved the Verizon Galaxy Note 3 but my service was very bad with it ..when I switched to a Sony phone I got service everywhere ..even where my friends dont have it and they have Verizon as well..just different phones ..maybe it just has a better antenna or a wider range on it or something but I do not want to risk it and switch to Samsung again, thats why ill switch providers if i have to, to get the Z5 premium..

Zm48
Enthusiast - Level 1

The Z5 will definitely be my next phone. Please add the entire line up.

DissatisfiedCustomer9
Enthusiast - Level 2

A 10 year customer as well. I am sick and tired of Verizon [removed] us over with their [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] products. If they don't release the Z5 by the end of this year, I will be switching to another carrier. Not everyone is a Samsung or Apple fanboy, Verizon!!! If customer satisfaction really matters to you (which obviously doesn't appear so), add the Z5. ASAP.

DrZ2B
Enthusiast - Level 2

I only want the Z5.  I will happily take my business elsewhere, even after a decade with Verizon, to get it.

blunt_truth
Enthusiast - Level 2

Great phone, slow updates. No carriers will have the Z5. Sony is focused on overseas vs coming here to battle Samsung, apple and Lg.

DrZ2B
Enthusiast - Level 2

Then I guess I will have to move to Canada, since they are supposed to get them.

pherson
Champion - Level 1

I wish you all, the best at your new carrier (s)

Suelat
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agree. Been with Verizon for over ten years. Will walk if they don't come out with Sony z5 and  soon. Getting tired of waiting.