Poor Battery life, decreased cell signal on Galaxy S3
girlsrace2

Hi All,

I have a Galaxy S3 and used to rave about my battery life but after the most recent software update, my amazing battery life has went to crap! I've tried everything I can think of to preserve my battery life like making sure all apps are killed and changing my display settings but nothing gives. If I am not close to a charger through out my day, then I might as well not carry my phone. I have only had this phone since Aug or Sept, 2013.

Another issue I have been having is the signal I am getting or not getting in this case. I drive 30-35 miles to work one way and used to be able to carry on a conversation with no issues. It has now become such an issue with dropped calls that I know exactly what areas on my drive that I shouldn't be on the phone. I drop at least 3-4 calls a day! When I go to have this issue checked, they tell me its a setting in the phone, mess with a few things and then send me on my way. These settings do nothing to change how many calls I drop and its quite annoying.

Anyone have these same issues?

Labels (1)
0 Likes