Possessed LG Ally SD Card
DJS727

My Ally seems to be possessed lately. Out of no where I get notifications saying "SD Card unexpectedly removed"...My phone will just be sitting on the table or in my pocket...No one removed the SD Card...Sometimes it does it every 5 minutes! I tried shutting the phone down, and taking the battery out, and removing the SD card safely and inserting it back in...then the phone will be just fine. Then a day or two later the same problem...

Also, when I go into the Gallery to look at my photos (that are stored on the SD card)  the photos will be there but no pictures of what I took...just grey shaded boxes of where the photos should be...I dont get it.

Any Ideas? Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Possessed LG Ally SD Card
steveanderson13
Contributor - Level 2

Just a guess, perhaps the card is corrupted?  Can you read it on your pc with a reader?  You may be able to transfer all data to pc then format card or replace it.

0 Likes
jaime317

I have had the same problem.  I returned the phone and got another.  After about 4 months, the replacement phone is doing the same thing.

0 Likes
DJS727
0 Likes
cracka444

Mine does the same thing, Only had the phone since Nov and ready yo exchange it, I am now thinking it was a bad idea to get this phone, New update sucks too.

0 Likes