Pre-ordered Droid Razr! Will I get it on the 10th?
nickc50310

Hi all!  I pre-ordered a Droid Razr.  Cant wait for it to arrive!  Looks like the release day is the 10th so does that mean I will receive it on the 10th or will it be shipped on the 10th?  My buddy with sprint pre-ordered his Evo 3D and got it a few days before the actual release.  How does verizon normally handle this? 

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pre-ordered Droid Razr! Will I get it on the 10th?
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

on previous vzw preorders some phone have arrived before the launch date, some after

it depends where you are, where the shipping goes through, and the stock in the location that is shipping to you

0 Likes
tbwalker

i was wondering the same thing, i pre ordered mine at 8:30am on the 27th, and i am really hoping mine comes in before the 10th because that is my birthday. everyday i check my email to see if they sent a shipment email and so far they have not.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

Doubt you'll see any activity until maybe Monday or Tuesday at the earliest with delivery Wednesday or by the close of business on Thursday.

0 Likes
ltolman
Contributor - Level 1

Myself;  I'm trying not to get too pysched about it.  I mean yes, its a huge upgrade for me and I cannot wait to get it.  But If I anticipate it on a specific date and I dont get it, or if because I ordered it a day later......who knows if i get an email saying "backordered".

That would irritate the crap out of me but again I'm trying not to psych myself out too much.

What I've read is that "ships the 10th" and I read somewhere where it says "2 business days ship" so 10th and 13th; on the other hand if shipped by UPS/Fed Ex they usually work on federal holidays (UPS at least) and maybe on weekends so maybe 10th-12th?

lol

0 Likes
ltolman
Contributor - Level 1

Like I said I ordered mine on the 28th and apparenlty I just got an email saying I should receive mine via FedEx on November 10th by 3pm WOOT!   (Pendleton, Oregon Resident here)

0 Likes
philnamy
Enthusiast - Level 2
I got mine on the 10th!
0 Likes