Premium Voicemail Crashing
manosj22

I have the HTC10 and the premium voicemail app.  Now if i click on a voicemail the app crashes.  I tried to "Force Stop" the app in the app manager but it does not show up.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Premium Voicemail Crashing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Manosj22,

I can understand being upset and concerned with no longer having the Visual Voice Mail feature. I used to live constantly on this application. I regret to inform you that effective 7/8/16, Visual Voice Mail service was discontinued and automatically replaced with free Basic Voice Mail service.

VeronicaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

veronicam_vzw

It was my understanding the HTC 10 phone wasn't one of the phone models listed in the discontinuation of the Visual Voicemail.  It should still be compatible with the other IMS Visual Voicemail including the Premium version mentioned by the OP.  Were there other phones affected by the change?  If so, why hasn't the list been updated?

Bye-Bye Visual Voice Mail

Phones Affected by the 782016 $2.99 Visual Voice Mail Discontinuation | Verizon Wireless

Voice Mail Comparison | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We’re not giving up on this, manosj22. Let’s ensure we find a solution once and for all. I am not seeing your phone was impacted by the discontinuation. When did this problem start happening? Is it happening 100% of the time or intermittently? Can you please clarify if the issue duplicates with WiFi and mobile data? Keep us posted.

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes