Prepaid Galaxy Legend
Jess2319

I Have a Samsung galaxy legend and ive somehow added or turned on a feature I do NOT want on there...Everytime I make a Phone Call now a Prompt comes on telling me the beginning and ending balance of my prepaid phone account ?  Ive had this phone for a few months now and its never done this...How do I Turn it Off ?  Thank You

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Prepaid Galaxy Legend
Missingone
Enthusiast - Level 1

MIne is doing the same i think it started by itself

jfontaine
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why is no one answering this question? What kind of support system is this? I have the same problem and came to find an answer. Verizon, any suggestions???

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer community forum. Not every question is going to get an answer.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
jfontaine
Enthusiast - Level 1

So after spending a half hour on hold for Verizon customer service, I found out that it is in your profile settings. There is a low, med, and high setting for notifications/alerts etc. for balances/etc. The easiest way to do it is on line. Log into your account, go to your profile, click on the drop down menu for phone control and set your messaging level to low and it should go away.

Your Welcome,

Janis

0 Likes