Problem with My HTC droid iris
perfectly_flwed

I just got a new Droid eris, and for the first couple weeks no problems at all, I love it, but about 3 weeks after getting my phone it starting doing something funky, it will scroll to the left and get stuck when I'm not touching the screen, it than comes up with an error HTC sense error or something, and when I"m in the messaging screen, it will also freeze up and come up with a new error HTC activity error, I don't know why it does this, I've taken very good care of my phone, have a nice phone cover, and a protective screen. Does anyone know what this is about? I didn't get the insurance on my phone, so I"m afraid I'm gonna have to pay for a replacement, even though I didn't do anything.

Could it be the trackball?

Thank you.

Sarah.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problem with My HTC droid iris
y0diggity
Contributor - Level 2

My understanding is that this is a fairly common issue with the Eris. I don't know all of the details, but there are multiple posts about this around this forum. You could probably search and find some others. Not sure if there is a solution to the problem though. The phone should still be under warranty though, even if you didn't buy the insurance. It might just need to be replaced.

*edit* Try this link. Also, if you search the board for "eris scroll" you'll find a lot of threads similar to your problem.

http://community.vzw.com/t5/Android-Devices/Droid-scrolls-to-the-left/m-p/167400

0 Likes