Problems with Droid Maxx shutting off?
huntermom06

I have had my droid maxx for about 1 year, and for some reason I did the update that it ask me to do. Well, now it will just shut off!! I can plug it into the charger and it will eventually come back on. Monday it shut off and usually when it would take about 20-30 minutes for it to come back on it took an hour Monday?? I am curious to see if anyone else has had this problem???? Please do not tell me that I just have a faulty phone, and of course I called Verizon and a lady was helping, however when I got off the phone with her she said she would call back at a certain time and she didn't, because I had to wait on my husband to get out of the woods and use his phone because she said that she wanted to do something without me on the phone she needed to fix....But no she didn't call back when she said she would she called back when he went back into the woods so of course I didn't have a way to talk to her and she didn't bother to call back at ALLLL!! I am frustrated about this and I wouldn't be so upset, but my son and husband have type 1 diabetes I can't have a phone that wants to shut off when it feels like it!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!! Thank you in advance!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problems with Droid Maxx shutting off?
npolychronakis

I'm having the same exact issue with my Note 3 after the update. This is extremery frustrating!!!

0 Likes
Re: Problems with Droid Maxx shutting off?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi huntermom06!

So sorry you're having this trouble with your device, it's important to have a working phone! This is especially true in your case, I do understand. to clarify, this has never happened before the update? Did you get through any troubleshooting steps when on the phone? Please elaborate, let's get this fixed asap!

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes