Promotion for purchasing home internet
hotsoz

I just purchases Home internet, it came with a promotion of Disney+, AMC+ and something else who knows. I have called numerous times only to be given a text to chat online, this is not helpful, I spoke with 3 different agents tonight and still no Disney+. They sent me a link for add ons, Disney+ is not in the add ons, nowhere to be found. The agent stopped responding to me and so here I am. I am seriously going to pull all my accounts because I am so frustrated over a stupid promotion. Not one person is able to help me and no one answers the phone. What has happened to your customer service? It's gone right down the toilet. 

0 Likes
Re: Promotion for purchasing home internet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are experiencing increased volumes. We will be with you shortly. Do not respond as this may cause delays with receiving a return message.

-Lorenzo

0 Likes
Re: Promotion for purchasing home internet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, hotsoz. We are glad to see that you've enrolled in our 5G Home Internet and we are happy to help. We recognize your time is valuable and I'm confident that we can turn this around. Just to ensure that we are on the same page, is this the promotion that you are referring to: https://www.verizon.com/support/disney-plus-wireless-internet-offer-faqs/

-Lorenzo

0 Likes