Purchased new phone and never received it
mikstz1

Purchased Samsung Galaxy A42 5G phone on Verizon web site, paid $423.99 and received Box from FedEx which contained empty Samsung phone box with exception to charging cord and block.  

No Phone or Battery!

Called Verizon Customer service and was told this has happened before and I'd get my money back within 5-7 days . I didn't. Called back and was assured I'd receive my refund in another 5-7 days so sorry.  5-7 days came and went three times but still no refund. Called and again until finally reached Verizon Customer Service Manager who said you should report this to your bank so I did. My Bank said it'll take up to 120 days to my refund! 

Bottom line, someone from Verizon or FedEx is steeling from customers like me and I'm getting the run around. It's been 2 months! 

0 Likes
Re: Purchased new phone and never received it
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello mikstz1, we're concerned to learn about your experience, and we'd love to help turn it around!  Please send us a private note to better assist. ~Baldo

0 Likes
Re: Purchased new phone and never received it
mikstz1

I'm happy to report I got my refund last week. It took 5 phone calls averaging 50 minutes, a post on Verizon Community Message Board,  2 hour chat and couple month wait.... That said, Verizon personal via phone/chat were polite, respectful and tried to help. Believe it's a communication break down Verizon Depts and shortage of help like everywhere. I'd highly recommend ordering Verizon phone from store rather than online. 

Kind regards

Mike

0 Likes