Question about Note 4 Edge to ANY VZW Support reading
1stlady5
Enthusiast - Level 2

I know none of you can answer this question, But maybe you can take this comment back to your Supervisors/Bosses

Since the Holiday's have come & gone, Still NO WORD on the Edge, Why can't VZ just let its consumers know whether or NOT they are going to release the phone at all? That way we can make choices to either get another phone or switch carriers in order to get the phone we all seem to want & are waiting paitently for. I really feel like I am being held hostage over an electronic item that I can't seem to live without. Or is that what VZ wants us to do just sit back & wait, While still paying them a monthly bill. The funny thing is I had a VZW rep call my phone about 2 weeks ago to ask me about my plan & service, It was strange to me that she called, BUT it wasn't UNTIL she asked a "round about" question about my plan, She knew that my contract was up & that I had NOT upgraded any of the phones (3 lines), I told the rep that I was waiting on the Edge to be released b/4 I renewed for another 2 yrs, She had NO idea about when the phone would be released (OF COURSE), & had never heard or seen it. She also let me know that thru other calls she had made, That other customers had told her the same thing, So she seemed to be interested in what the big deal was.

Its sooo mnay rumors out about what the phone will be released its a shame, I do believe I read here in the forums that someone said FEBRUARY....REALLY????!!!! I also have a co-worker who works part-time f
or vzw, & She has no clue either, She just keeps saying "Its coming"...That does NOTHING for me, Everybody that I introduced the phone to who are on different cell companies have gotten their phones already. So if  I have to wait till February, I hope the rep calls again, Cause this time I will tell her that I am leaving VZW just for the PURE fact that, They have NO REPSECT for the consumers who want a phone, That they set up a e-mail notification page for AND no word in MONTHS

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Question about Note 4 Edge to ANY VZW Support reading
Tidbits
Legend

It is going to be released...

1stlady5
Enthusiast - Level 2

I appreciate your reply....BUT....does nothing for me

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

You said you want them to tell you they are going to be selling it...  The landing page tells you they are going to sell it.  If they weren't going to release the phone at all why would Samsung show on their product pages a Verizon version, and why would Verizon have a landing page if they weren't planning on carrying it.

0 Likes
BigLefty24
Enthusiast - Level 3

Word is that Costco received their demo units for Verizon on Christmas Eve. I would take that as a sign that Verizon release is finally on tap for the next few days.

1stlady5
Enthusiast - Level 2

The reason I would like to know if they are actually gonna sell the phone is because I have gone into at least 3 VZW stores & a rep from each store has said No, we will not be getting the phone in a different way, One told me that if they didn't get the phone by the release date that all the other cell companies got them, Then they will not get it. Another rep told me that the sign-up page meant nothing, and the 3rd one just told me Sorry we won't be getting that phone.

So can you understand the frustration that some of us may have when it comes to waiting on a phone that Nobody can give you a solid answer on?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Show them their own landing page. They will carry it. Reps won't know until they get training on it. They are always the last to know.

0 Likes