Random Service
Joannie226

I would like to know why all the trouble lately with Verizon Customer Service. I would think the same thought would be through out the company, but apparently some are still following the old school rules while others think we owe them. I have been with Verizon for decades and had little problems here and there but in the end they always took care of it in the end. The last few years though it has been crazy. it seems like the level of service is getting worst. I finally find some someone to help me finally and they did what they said but I went through hell getting to the point someone would actually listen and remedy the matter once and for all. Also when I went to the store that guy was suppose to disconnect my line that was suspended, he instead reactivated it. He also accused me of being rude and unreasonable after asking me to explain why I was there. when  If he didnt want to understand why I was, he shouldnt have asked. This was after they added an extension on to that phones contract without my knowledge, a phone whos contract had already expired and was already switched to another carrier.

Again finally thank god I found a service rep in the phone center that said she has taken care of it, so I am keeping my fingers crossed but the last two told me they did also. So far it looks like it has finally been done. I guess I am sending this out to say my piece. I didnt mind paying a little more for my plans because of the service I got. But if now the service is the same or in some cases worst at double the cost, I may find myself getting rid of all my lines. I will wait to see how this pans out. The entire thing started due to a brand new device I bought 2 yrs ago in Dec 2012, After fighting with CS to get a replacement and 4 devices later and still another device that doesnt work properly, I am told they will replace it but it took alot. Although I realize they can not guarantee the device, they want me to guarantee my contract for 2 years. I held up my end of the deal and I just ask them to do the same. Hope the one that helped me goes out and trains others, if they continue down the path they are on now, they will be another AOL or compuserve, which is to bad considering they do not have to be there. I would say on a scale of 1 to 10, I have gotten both 1 and 10 service over the last few yrs. I hope verizon takes these complaints serious and gets rid of the problem people as that will be the cause of there downfall. Again after decades of loyality now I have switched 2 phone to T-moible and my last one I am very close to switching we will see...

Labels (1)
0 Likes