Razor max storage shows 7.31 GB of pictures and video. Gallery has few pics or video. I can not figure out where this phantom 7.31 is stored.
deercula

Should have tons of storage left but phantom 7.31 GB of pictures and video i can not find is hogging space.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Razor max storage shows 7.31 GB of pictures and video. Gallery has few pics or video. I can not figure out where this phantom 7.31 is stored.
Snn5
Legend

Check the misc, messaging, and downloads folders.

0 Likes
Re: Razor max storage shows 7.31 GB of pictures and video. Gallery has few pics or video. I can not figure out where this phantom 7.31 is stored.
deercula

misc. has 77kb, downloads has 32mb.......

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Just look around in the file manager.  You'll find all manner of empty folders and files related to long-ago deleted apps.  Files can originate and save anywhere it seems.  Try Ccleaner in the app store as well.  Download one from the Play Store if you need one and isn't on your phone.  I know my Razr Maxx had a file manager.  Look under storage in settings as well.

0 Likes