Re: Unauthorized charges
Aredd
Enthusiast - Level 1

The charge was actually $99.99 from Microsoft Marketplace and yes I am the only one on the account and did not authorize the charge nor do I know a charge to my cellphone account was even doable.

Aredd
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have spoken to Verizon customer Service and was told that it is a valid purchase even I am informing them it is not and told her to cancel the charge which she would not do.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to ensure the charges on your bill are accurate Aredd. We will definitely do everything we can to help. Did you check your phone to see if the app you were billed for is installed on the device?

RashadM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

To clarify, was this on your Verizon Wireless account, or was this on your bank account? EstevanC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Aredd, extra charges are never something someone wants to see on their bill. You mentioned that these charges are from Microsoft Marketplace. Have you checked your device for this Microsoft purchase? A purchase through the Marketplace that is billed to the account would need to be completed through the phone itself. Has anyone else had access to your device?  LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes