Recent Update
CLS718

After updating to Verizon Text Message+: 5.6.6
Button to compose a new message (Red Circle w/ pencil ) sits in the lower right of the screen.

Previously there was an option to place a '+' in the upper right bar instead. Did this new update do away

with this customization? Invariably keep hitting the new text button by accident, would love to find the setting.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Recent Update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CLS718,

Ah I see! I know the exact setting that you would be referring to. Reviewing all the settings for the application after the update as well as the software release notes, it appears that the setting would no longer be available.Sorry for any inconvenience, but please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CLS718,

Look no further help is here! The update may have changed the appears of the app. Are you having issues sending or receiving message while using the app? What phone do you have?

JohnB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CLS718

I have a Droid Turbo. Since the update the new message icon (red pencil in lower left of screen) cannot be change to the '+' sign in the upper right bar as previously.

Is there a setting to change it back to the '+' ? Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CLS718,

Ah I see! I know the exact setting that you would be referring to. Reviewing all the settings for the application after the update as well as the software release notes, it appears that the setting would no longer be available.Sorry for any inconvenience, but please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with.

AdamG_VZW

0 Likes
CLS718

Tell the developers to Bring I Back!! Smiley Happy Thanks for the response

0 Likes
Karynr
Enthusiast - Level 1

I concur! I am not a fan of the new updates. I do not like the new toolbar. It would be nice if we could customize being able to see that or not

0 Likes