Recover Deleted Pictures
BB222500

How do you recover deleted picture from your phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Recover Deleted Pictures
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Where did you have them backed up?  If they weren't backed up, they're gone.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Probably gone forever. Lots of free cloud storage apps. Most will even auto-upload your pics to the cloud. I actually use both Microsoft One Drive And Google Drive( double back-up ). If you have an iPhone they have iCloud.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know what it’s like to unexpectedly lose pictures, BB222500. I’ve deleted a few in my time by mistake. We’ll do all we can to help out here. Have you looked into the suggestions offered by tikibar1 and boringusername? Have you recovered the missing picture? Does anyone else you know have the picture, and if so, could they send it to you? Is the picture available any other way, such as on Facebook or Instagram?

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BB222500, pictures always tell a story. As a mother of 3, I know that many are irreplaceable. When trying to restore a picture, the question will be, had you backed up those photos somewhere previously? Which phone do you currently have?

LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes