Re: Requesting the Xperia z5 compact
Tidbits
Legend

No they will not. Sales numbers however they will, and compacts haven't sold very well worldwide enough to gain interest.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Sony is not selling through any US carrier by choice.  They are also not making a CDMA version.  End of story, at least for now.

0 Likes
repoman576

I used to change my phone as soon as a new one comes out, however, ive been using the same razr 2 v9m since it first came available.  I cant stand these candy bar type phone but im willing to get one if there were small enough.  all I ever see are these phones getting bigger and bigger,  my friend has a galaxy note.  I swear its bigger that a tv I once owned.  z5 compact would be a good start!!

until Verizon has a good small screen phone I will continue to use my razr 2 until I cant.  when that day comes, ill be willing to change carriers if need be.  loyalty works both ways........

0 Likes
VZE2TZNK

I echo this request. I'm about to move to another service because verizon has NO decent compact phones to offer. I am hanging on my droid mini, but it's showing signs of age.

0 Likes