Restart Tablet = User Picture reverts 2 Default every time Samsung Galaxy Tab s2
VorePredReshiram

Ever since I got a Sim Card 4 my Tablet, every time I restart my Tablet, my 'Owner Picture' always reverts 2 the default 'no picture'! It never did this b4 I got the Sim Card, now it does this every time I turn off my Tablet!

I just verified that it doesn't do this when the Sim Card's taken out. As soon as I put it back in, same Problem.

Any Ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Restart Tablet = User Picture reverts 2 Default every time Samsung Galaxy Tab s2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing, VorePredReshiram. Based on the testing you've described, it sounds like it may be working as intended. Where in your phone are you seeing the "User Picture", and where did you go to set this up. I'm not finding any setting with that name. 

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Restart Tablet = User Picture reverts 2 Default every time Samsung Galaxy Tab s2
VorePredReshiram

Settings-Users-You Tap 'Reshiram (you)' and it says 'user info' there's an Option 2 either take a Picture or 2 Select from Gallery.

I chose a Picture from the Gallery but it resets every Time I restart my Tablet unless the Sim Card's not in the Tablet.

0 Likes