Rhapsody
ChristianZ

Recently upgraded from a Blackberry Tour to a Droid Incredible and when I did I added Rhapsody to my plan. I've been a regular subscriber to Rhapsody for several years but that subscription wasn't good enough to use a Rhapsody app on my smart phone so I finally caved and decided to pay for Rhapsody on my cell phone through Verizon. Only problem is that now that I've downloaded the Rhapsody app to my Incredible when I sign into it it says I don't have the proper membership and that I need to pay them $9.99 a month more to upgrade. Thought I already took care of that by adding it to my plan. What gives? Is there something I'm missing here?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Rhapsody
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi ChristianZ,

I am so happy to hear that you are trying to use Rhapsody on your phone!  I use it daily and don't know where I would be without it!  When logging in you want to use the same login that you use for My Verizon specifically for the line that you added the feature to.  Some customers have the main account owner access and then account manager logins as well for the secondary lines.  If the line you added it to is not setup with a My Verizon user name and password you will want to visit http://www.vzw.com/myverizon and register that line.  Please keep me updated on the status of your Rhapsody subscription as I'd be glad to help further if needed.

Thank You,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi ChristianZ,

I am so happy to hear that you are trying to use Rhapsody on your phone!  I use it daily and don't know where I would be without it!  When logging in you want to use the same login that you use for My Verizon specifically for the line that you added the feature to.  Some customers have the main account owner access and then account manager logins as well for the secondary lines.  If the line you added it to is not setup with a My Verizon user name and password you will want to visit http://www.vzw.com/myverizon and register that line.  Please keep me updated on the status of your Rhapsody subscription as I'd be glad to help further if needed.

Thank You,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
ChristianZ

Thanks. That did it. Should've realized it would be separate from my regular Rhapsody account.

0 Likes