Ring volume slide does not work
LIONHORSEMAN

Ring volume slide does not work on moto droid. Phone does not ring for incoming calls. I go to Settings, then Sound, Ring Volume has a slide to increase volume, but it does not slide. How do I fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ring volume slide does not work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The ringer is definitely an important feature on your phone, LIONHORSEMAN. I'm sorry it's not working. However, I'm eager to get this resolved.

Can you tell me what exact Moto Droid phone you have? How long have you had it? Also, has it been dropped or wet at all? Please elaborate to better assist you.

VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LIONHORSEMAN

Thank you for your “rapid” response. Due to the delay in response, I obtained the answer elsewhere.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

LIONHORSEMAN wrote:

Thank you for your “rapid” response. Due to the delay in response, I obtained the answer elsewhere.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

This is primarily a customer-to-customer forum; a response by a VzW rep isn't guaranteed and when they do respond, as you noted, it's usually a few days after a thread is left.