Ringtone & HTC DROID
Tarpon

I know another ringtone question however, I've read all the posts on how save & set a ringtone purchased from Verizon - the only problem is none of those methods work on my HTC Droid ERIS. Doing a long press on the message only has a "SAVE" option no save as audio. When save is selected it says it was saved successfully but I have no idea where. I can't find it on the SD card. I've opened the "Music" folder - not there either. This is very frustrating and from seeing the numerous variations on saving/setting a purchased ringtone I'm not alone. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ringtone & HTC DROID
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Tarpon wrote:

I know another ringtone question however, I've read all the posts on how save & set a ringtone purchased from Verizon - the only problem is none of those methods work on my HTC Droid ERIS. Doing a long press on the message only has a "SAVE" option no save as audio. When save is selected it says it was saved successfully but I have no idea where. I can't find it on the SD card. I've opened the "Music" folder - not there either. This is very frustrating and from seeing the numerous variations on saving/setting a purchased ringtone I'm not alone. 

After saving it, try going into your ringtone list specifically. You know where you go to assign a ringtone to incoming calls. Check if it is there in the list of options.

0 Likes
Re: Ringtone & HTC DROID
Tarpon

I can't find the ringtone there either. I've searched high and low and no ringtone. I found step by step instructions w/ graphics from Vz Tech on saving a ringtone on the HTC DROID ERIS ADR6200 and the first screen pop shows "save audio" as I said before I don't have just a "save". Since this is a new phone how about I start over.  How can I, what in the PC world would be a clean reinstall? Would that help? 

0 Likes