Ringtone changes to default
rftwredlite

I have several contacts with individual ringtones. Those ringtones are stored on the internal memory of my phone. They will change back to the default ringtone after a couple of days. Any way I can keep them from changing??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ringtone changes to default
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Where are the tones stored on the device? Which folder? If you haven't already, you should move or copy them to the "Ringtones" folder. That is where the device defaults when looking for the ringtones.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having to establish your customer ringtones every couple days would be irritating, rftwredlite. Let’s get those settings to stick. When did this start happening? What changed prior to this happening?

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
rftwredlite

It started happening about a month ago. I'm not sure what changed. I just moved all my special ringtones to the dedicated ringtone folder in my internal storage and so far it seems to be working.

I'll let you know if it changes again.

Thanks for getting back to me

0 Likes