S2 classic Imei number
Sheldy

How do I find my Imei number on my s2 classic?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: S2 classic Imei number
Tidbits
Legend
0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I believe it's called the ECID and not IMEI back then for CDMA devices. With the change to LTE (GSM) it was changed. It's in the exact same location as you look for the IMEI.

0 Likes
Sheldy

Thanks for the response.  I've been all through the setting of my watch an I can't find anything.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend
0 Likes
Sheldy

Yea there  is nothing there.  Anyone have any other ideas? These things are pretty basic and there's not many places to look. I'm pretty sure it's not there at all bit I have no idea why...

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

So far all the other places show it's in the same place include Samsungs website.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sheldy,

We want you to be able to locate the information you need about your S2 Classic. Tidbits provided the best available information as to where the MEID is located. If you're unable to find the information using those steps, the next best option is to contact Samsung directly at 888-987-4357 or online here http://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact .

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes