S22 ultra wont work in mexico
Cossio24
Enthusiast - Level 1

Was in guadalajara Mexico this past weekend and my s22 ultra would not connect to any Mexican network. Was on the phone with Verizon global support for over 3 hours they could not get the issue fixed. Has anyone had this issue? I'm thinking it might be a phone issue. 

Re: S22 ultra wont work in mexico
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important to have working service when traveling and we are here to help with any pending concerns. Feel free to send us as Private Note at your earliest convenience to better assist.

~Vic

0 Likes
AmazingBob
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had the same problem in the Philippines.  Spent MANY hours on chat with Verizon, trying to resolve the it.  I had to use WIFI, when it was available to use my phone.  It was just a really expensive camera, while I was there.

boguslaw1964
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello ,i purchased s22 ultra directly from.verizon and left to st.marteen

After landing my service not working at all shoving emergency calls only

Spend several hours talking to international verizon team without success 

They told me that there is issues and only can be fixed while in usa 

I come and verizon said that all issues are corrected 

Then i went to poland and same situation happened 

Called again and spend hours with verizon team (those peoples are useless)

No help at all only (i am so sorry)

After returning to usa i learn that my phone is locked  so verizon unlocked and send me email that my phone is ready for international talk 

I AM IN ARUBA NOW AND SAME SITUATION 

NO CONNECTION, NO SERVICE 

ONLY WIFI CALLING 

NEED EXPOSITION FROM VERIZON ASAP 

THIS IS SHAME TO SELL PHONES AND NOT WORKING PHONES 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know this is the last thing you want to experience when traveling. I am more then happy to see what is going on so we can get you some service. Please meet me in a secure chat. 

-Amber

0 Likes
boguslaw1964
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello Amber

I have to use my wife hot spot becouse of this s22 ultra issue and how you can help me???

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, gosh! I'm sorry this is still a concern, boguslaw1964! We've sent you a Private Note to best assist. -Nikki

0 Likes
Ryan225

Same issue in Baja, I was just down there for 2 weeks, s22 ultra never worked. Troubleshot with techsupport.... iPad mini 6 worked fine, wifes iPhone 12 pro worked fine....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to stay connected while traveling. Do you have roaming enabled on your device? Were all services impacted?

*Ellisandra

0 Likes
RAYBRU98

In just spent 3 hours on a chat session with no resolution. I found this thread and am now surprised to learn this is a widespread problem with Verixon and the S22.

First thing I will do upon returning to USA is switch to AT&T or T-Mobile.

And, BTW, this is the worst customer service experience ever. Verizon has ruined their cudtomer support processes.

0 Likes