Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
S6 edge plus wifi calling
Kasey9385

You responded to my earlier post about when will the update be coming for the s6 edge plus. You responded that wifi call is available. No its not. S6 edge is available but s6 edge "plus" is not. There has not been any updates for my phone since December.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: S6 edge plus wifi calling
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want you to be able to enjoy your device to the fullest Kasey9385. While wifi calling is not available on all of the devices, we want to ensure that you are able to make calls without the supplement of wifi. What zip code are you having issues with in making calls? Just to confirm, what make/model device do you own?

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kasey9385

38329. I have previous trouble tickets in for no service. Only solution was

to by a network extender that I have to buy. I pay for service in don't get

half the time.

On Mar 3, 2016 6:04 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Kasey9385,

Our engineers main goal is to provide service to as many locations as possible. We do apologize for the inconvenience you are experience with the service inside you home.  Due to various factors there is definitely signal inference that can affects your the way your phone receives our signal. I will go ahead and send a private message to take a closer look at your trouble ticket.

YareliM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kasey9385

It's come to ending my service or getting wifi. I had an emergency last

week and had to drive down the road to call 911.

On Mar 3, 2016 6:52 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
DigitalRules

There are free apps available that facilitate wi-fi calling such as Google Voice & Talkatone. I use Talkatone as a back- up on my phone & it works well.

0 Likes
Kasey9385

So... nobody awnser edge my question. When is the update for the s6 edge

plus coming to enable wifi calling

On Mar 3, 2016 6:04 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Kasey9385, I understand the importance to receive this update. To get the latest information on the next software click here: http://vz.to/21csqUd
AlbertoR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kasey9385

So what you are telling me is you have no answer?

On Mar 4, 2016 4:47 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
DigitalRules

Don't hold your breath for Verizon to support wi-fi calling anytime soon.Smiley Sad

Why not try one of the free apps I mentioned? It will give you the ability to make wi-fi calls just as well as if Verizon implemented it. Can't go wrong with free.

0 Likes