S7/ S7 Edge Trade-in Promotion Question
sr7617

I pre-ordered a Galaxy S7 Edge with the trade-in promotion to receive $100 credit for recycling any smartphone. I was previously on a pre-paid account, and the rep told me I could trade in my Galaxy S-4 in like-new condition and receive the $100. He went through the appraisal process and took down the EID on the phone with me, and told me I would receive either an email or text within 5 days with a promotional code, and could then go to vzw.com/device-recycle to submit my trade-in. It has been 9 days now since I received my edge and I haven't received the promo code. I have checked my texts and emails, including my spam folder. How do I receive the promo code before it is too late? If I am not going to receive it, I need to make sure I return my Edge and cancel my contract within the 14 day window. Thank you. 

VZW Trade In Promo.JPG

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: S7/ S7 Edge Trade-in Promotion Question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sr7617, I would not want you to miss out on any promotions. To get your Promo Code please call our Trade In Team at 800-416-8894.
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes