SD card
dec6020

I have the 10.2 tablet running 4.1.1.  It just started saying the my SD card is blank or it has unsupported file system.  I have removed the card and reformatted also, but I still have the same problem.  Can anyone tell me what my be the cause of this problem.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: SD card
Patience_Gone
Contributor - Level 3

f the problem just started that your tablet is having a problem reading the SD card.  Do a few things to try to narrow down the problem.

1. Let the Tablet format the SD card. 
  2. Try another SD card in your tablet.  Same problem? Try a factory Reset on your tablet and do the updates. 
  3. Put the SD card in another device.  Does it work in another device? No--Your SD card is corrupted .  Yes--Your tablet is not liking that SD card.
  4. Try factory resetting the tablet and installing the updates. .

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: SD card
Patience_Gone
Contributor - Level 3

f the problem just started that your tablet is having a problem reading the SD card.  Do a few things to try to narrow down the problem.

1. Let the Tablet format the SD card. 
  2. Try another SD card in your tablet.  Same problem? Try a factory Reset on your tablet and do the updates. 
  3. Put the SD card in another device.  Does it work in another device? No--Your SD card is corrupted .  Yes--Your tablet is not liking that SD card.
  4. Try factory resetting the tablet and installing the updates. .

0 Likes